WHAT DO WE TARGET
- each day will be a different workout and each week the methods change. Ranging from single sets, supersets, slow mo, and time intervals
- Stressing the muscles in ways you never though was possible to give you the most out of the workout and help you build
- Every workout will be different than the one you did earlier because even though there is a structure, change is inevitable and the idea behind all these workouts is to make sure we dont let the body adapt
- Always log your sets n weights n reps for the exercise where required because you will need to push your self from week to week
- Normally i would recommend 3 days of work followed by 1 day of rest or active recovery or stretching. Again 2 days of work followed by a day of complete rest
- Every workout is going to be completely different and each week will be a mix of high intensity, low intensity and while focusing on these we will also be working towards improving posture, balance, strength and over fitness.
- The 4 week plan will be sent to you when you sign up
- Link to the private YouTube page which contains all the exercise demos and also a playlist with do it along stretching and foam rolling videos
- Basic diet guidelines on what to eat and how much
- A complete list of foods to choose from
Basic equipments like DBS and resistance bands
Do it anywhere
All you will need is a stop watch
Warm up for your workout:
- choose a warm up for upperbody, lowerbody and fullbody as you feel suitable or do the ones mentioned in your daily program
- You can also do a couple of basic foam rolling and mobility drills before you start your session depending on how sore or stiff your body feels
- Before you start the main session of you feel the need to do a few more squats, push ups, skipping please feel free to do so how ever i recommend that you don’t over work in the warm and spend a lot of energy there
Lifting the right amount of weight for the reps n sets:
- you can always take a break in the middle of the set but try not to take too long a break or else you can always reduce the weight, if you are using any
- When the workout says do “as many reps as possible” do what you feel comfortable with
- When the workout ask you to do a given number of reps, yet do what you feel comfortable with, take a break n start again
- Increase the weight gradually and do not make big sudden jumps
- Keep a track of how much weight you lifting and how many reps you ended up completing
- ALWAYS LIFT BASED ON FEEL (see how you body feels on a particular day. Somedays you might want to lift more and feeling great about it. Somedays you might jot want to lift as heavy because you have had a tough day. All this is ok. Lift based on how you feel. This goes for all the exercises and all the workouts)
Movement and range of motion:
- All reps must be done at a slow pace with controlled breathing and movement.
- Try to focus on the muscles being used and not think about anything else.
- Take the weight through a complete range of motion and no half or cheat reps unless its been mentioned in the program
I did the 30 Day Muscle gain programme after doing the 90 Day fat burning program. Man this dude is amazing! I not only lost weight but I'm also gaining muscle and becoming stronger. I am so happy with my body, I look forward to my workouts everyday now. Being able to contact him whenever I have doubt about the workouts made it much easier. I also started eating clean and stuff because of this training. This is a must try!! I am so stoked I found this website.
So I have always been an active trainer. I used to go to the gym every day and I eat relatively healthy. I was looking for a new challenge and one of my friends recommended Shivoham's workouts to me. I did the 90 day workout package and it was pretty good. His tips to make the workout harder pushed me outside my comfort zone and made me work twice as hard. For someone who was already relatively fit, this made me stronger and more muscular. I am very happy with the result and would recommend this to everyone.
In this one month you will experience something very new and definitely see an increase in strength, stamina, flexibility and overall fitness and depending in where you are physically when you started this one month you will also start seeing your body transform.
Shivoham is the owner n founder of India’s first crossfit box. Also the co-founder of Shivfit. He has been in the fitness industry for more than a decade n has trained some of india’s top bollywood celebrities, coaches and athletes.
It usually takes 2-3 weeks to get used to any program specially exercises and the methods. Within the first month you start seeing an increase in strength, stamina, endurance and fitness levels and post 3-4 weeks is where you start seeing physical noticeable changes. Thats how the body works. For it to be able to build muscle first it needs to build a good neural pathway which allows you to move efficiently and build strength. Once your strength increases that when you can lift heavier and grow muscle n burn fat.
Duration can range anywhere between 30-60mins all depending on your goals and may be for some people 2 sessions a day as well where the second session could be a simple low intensity walk or jog
We will give you access to a private fb group where you could ask your questions. Please allow 24hours for me to reply.
24 hours at the most
For certain programs like the muscle building you will need a few extra equipments like dbs n kettlebells but for the others not at all. Also initially the workouts will be more free weights and no machines. Once the lock down is over minimal machines will be added to the workouts.
You need to ask yourself the question what is it about the program that you don't enjoy. May be you didn't understand it clearly or may be it is not what you are used to. Sometimes it takes a couple of sessions to get out of your comfort zone and start a new program. Even after 4 weeks if you still not happy then you are always welcome to change the program or decide to leave. Either way we will always try to make you more comfortable and help you achieve your goals.