This is a very special program for women who are looking at
- Improving strength
- Improving posture
- Improving muscle tone
- Improving overall general fitness
WHAT DO WE TARGET
- Always log your sets n weights n reps for the exercise where required because you will need to push your self from week to week
- Normally i would recommend 3 days of work followed by 1 day of rest or active recovery or stretching. Again 2 days of work followed by a day of complete rest
- Every workout is going to be completely different and each week will be a mix of high intensity, low intensity and while focusing on these we will also be working towards improving posture, balance, strength and over fitness.
- The 4 week plan will be sent to you when you sign up
- Link to the private YouTube page which contains all the exercise demos and also a playlist with do it along stretching and foam rolling videos
- Basic diet guidelines on what to eat and how much
- A complete list of foods to choose from
Minimal equipments like loop bands, resistance bands and small weights
Do it anywhere
All you will need is a stop watch
Warm up for your workout:
- choose a warm up for upperbody, lowerbody and fullbody as you feel suitable or do the ones mentioned in your daily program
- You can also do a couple of basic foam rolling and mobility drills before you start your session depending on how sore or stiff your body feels
- Before you start the main session of you feel the need to do a few more squats, push ups, skipping please feel free to do so how ever i recommend that you don’t over work in the warm and spend a lot of energy there
Lifting the right amount of weight for the reps n sets:
- you can always take a break in the middle of the set but try not to take too long a break or else you can always reduce the weight, if you are using any
- When the workout says do “as many reps as possible” do what you feel comfortable with
- When the workout ask you to do a given number of reps, yet do what you feel comfortable with, take a break n start again
- Increase the weight gradually and do not make big sudden jumps
- Keep a track of how much weight you lifting and how many reps you ended up completing
- ALWAYS LIFT BASED ON FEEL (see how you body feels on a particular day. Somedays you might want to lift more and feeling great about it. Somedays you might jot want to lift as heavy because you have had a tough day. All this is ok. Lift based on how you feel. This goes for all the exercises and all the workouts)
Movement and range of motion:
- All reps must be done at a slow pace with controlled breathing and movement.
- Try to focus on the muscles being used and not think about anything else.
- Take the weight through a complete range of motion and no half or cheat reps unless its been mentioned in the program
I am 20 years old. I have always been conscious of my body and I came across this website. I decided to give this workout a try, and I'm so glad I did! I completed the 30 Day version of this training and started the 90 Day training 2 days ago. This training taught me to eat healthily and to be disciplined. The first week I had to push myself a lot, but it slowly got easier. There were some days I was not motivated to workout at all but I did and I am so proud of myself for doing it because the end result is amazing. I can see some changes in my weight and I feel so much more energetic and stronger. Love it!
I've done a bunch of home workouts here and there over the years. It was always on and off. I started this training about five months ago. When I look back to when I first started and look at myself now, I see an amazing transformation. This is my second time reporting the ninety-day training simply because I loved it so much! I chose to do them with more intensity as compared to last time. I love that they have a variable intensity option! This training has taught me discipline like no other. I make time to work out every day and I feel off if I don't. Thank you so much for this program!
In this one month you will experience something very new and definitely see an increase in strength, stamina, flexibility and overall fitness and depending in where you are physically when you started this one month you will also start seeing your body transform.
Shivoham is the owner n founder of India’s first crossfit box. Also the co-founder of Shivfit. He has been in the fitness industry for more than a decade n has trained some of india’s top bollywood celebrities, coaches and athletes.
It usually takes 2-3 weeks to get used to any program specially exercises and the methods. Within the first month you start seeing an increase in strength, stamina, endurance and fitness levels and post 3-4 weeks is where you start seeing physical noticeable changes. Thats how the body works. For it to be able to build muscle first it needs to build a good neural pathway which allows you to move efficiently and build strength. Once your strength increases that when you can lift heavier and grow muscle n burn fat.
Duration can range anywhere between 30-60mins all depending on your goals and may be for some people 2 sessions a day as well where the second session could be a simple low intensity walk or jog
We will give you access to a private fb group where you could ask your questions. Please allow 24hours for me to reply.
24 hours at the most
For certain programs like the muscle building you will need a few extra equipments like dbs n kettlebells but for the others not at all. Also initially the workouts will be more free weights and no machines. Once the lock down is over minimal machines will be added to the workouts.
You need to ask yourself the question what is it about the program that you don't enjoy. May be you didn't understand it clearly or may be it is not what you are used to. Sometimes it takes a couple of sessions to get out of your comfort zone and start a new program. Even after 4 weeks if you still not happy then you are always welcome to change the program or decide to leave. Either way we will always try to make you more comfortable and help you achieve your goals.