WHAT DO WE TARGET
- 5 days of isolation training mixed with conditioning and functional lifts to give you the most out of this program in terms of toning up the muscles and loosing body fat at the same time
- Always log your sets n weights n reps for the exercise where required because you will need to push your self from week to week
- Normally i would recommend 3 days of work followed by 1 day of rest or active recovery or stretching. Again 2 days of work followed by a day of complete rest
- Every workout is going to be completely different and each week will be a mix of high intensity, low intensity and while focusing on these we will also be working towards improving posture, balance, strength and over fitness.
- The 4 week plan will be sent to you when you sign up
- Link to the private YouTube page which contains all the exercise demos and also a playlist with do it along stretching and foam rolling videos
- Basic diet guidelines on what to eat and how much
- A complete list of foods to choose from
No to minimal equipment (equipments optional)
Do it anywhere
All you will need is a stopwatch
Warm up for your workout:
- choose a warm up for upperbody, lowerbody and fullbody as you feel suitable or do the ones mentioned in your daily program
- You can also do a couple of basic foam rolling and mobility drills before you start your session depending on how sore or stiff your body feels
- Before you start the main session of you feel the need to do a few more squats, push ups, skipping please feel free to do so how ever i recommend that you don’t over work in the warm and spend a lot of energy there
Lifting the right amount of weight for the reps n sets:
- you can always take a break in the middle of the set but try not to take too long a break or else you can always reduce the weight, if you are using any
- When the workout says do “as many reps as possible” do what you feel comfortable with
- When the workout ask you to do a given number of reps, yet do what you feel comfortable with, take a break n start again
- Increase the weight gradually and do not make big sudden jumps
- Keep a track of how much weight you lifting and how many reps you ended up completing
- ALWAYS LIFT BASED ON FEEL (see how you body feels on a particular day. Somedays you might want to lift more and feeling great about it. Somedays you might jot want to lift as heavy because you have had a tough day. All this is ok. Lift based on how you feel. This goes for all the exercises and all the workouts)
Movement and range of motion:
- All reps must be done at a slow pace with controlled breathing and movement.
- Try to focus on the muscles being used and not think about anything else.
- Take the weight through a complete range of motion and no half or cheat reps unless its been mentioned in the program
I have completed 30 days of the fat burn, and man did I love it. It took me a while to get used to the workout, but I grew to really enjoy it. I love that the exercises have varying intensity to suit everyone's stamina. As the weeks passed I found myself able to do more intense workouts when initially the less intense ones itself had me winded. I feel more energetic, I'm able to sleep better, and I see a difference not only physically but also mentally. And it's wonderful to have a trainer who you can reach out to anytime when you have doubts about the workout or the diet. I am going to continue and start the 90 Days fat burn package!
I have been following Shivoham for a while now. I just completed the 90 Day fat burn training and honestly, it was amazing! I can see such a huge difference from the day I started to Day 90. I suggest you take a picture on your first day and compare it to the last day because the transformation will make you feel amazing. I like Shivoham's training style and he keeps me motivated. He is very helpful and supportive, I love that I can contact him about the diet or the workout whenever. This training has taught me discipline has given me so much stamina. I would recommend everyone to try it.
In this one month you will experience something very new and definitely see an increase in strength, stamina, flexibility and overall fitness and depending in where you are physically when you started this one month you will also start seeing your body transform.
Shivoham is the owner n founder of India’s first crossfit box. Also the co-founder of Shivfit. He has been in the fitness industry for more than a decade n has trained some of india’s top bollywood celebrities, coaches and athletes.
It usually takes 2-3 weeks to get used to any program specially exercises and the methods. Within the first month you start seeing an increase in strength, stamina, endurance and fitness levels and post 3-4 weeks is where you start seeing physical noticeable changes. Thats how the body works. For it to be able to build muscle first it needs to build a good neural pathway which allows you to move efficiently and build strength. Once your strength increases that when you can lift heavier and grow muscle n burn fat.
Duration can range anywhere between 30-60mins all depending on your goals and may be for some people 2 sessions a day as well where the second session could be a simple low intensity walk or jog
We will give you access to a private fb group where you could ask your questions. Please allow 24hours for me to reply.
24 hours at the most
For certain programs like the muscle building you will need a few extra equipments like dbs n kettlebells but for the others not at all. Also initially the workouts will be more free weights and no machines. Once the lock down is over minimal machines will be added to the workouts.
You need to ask yourself the question what is it about the program that you don't enjoy. May be you didn't understand it clearly or may be it is not what you are used to. Sometimes it takes a couple of sessions to get out of your comfort zone and start a new program. Even after 4 weeks if you still not happy then you are always welcome to change the program or decide to leave. Either way we will always try to make you more comfortable and help you achieve your goals.